I found these barstools at the D.I. (second hand store) for $5.00 a piece. They were in good shape, just in need of some love. I took me awhile to decide what to do with them. I sanded them down and began painting.
I gave them a couple of coats of paint and then sanded around the edges on the seat of the stool. Then I rubbed on some dark walnut stain, because I am to cheap to invest in some glaze. I also put on some polyurethane, because I am positive they are going to be spilled on a lot!
And here they are in their new home at the bar. Since I had the paint already the total cost was $15.00. Not too shabby!
I'm linking up at these sites this week: