Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby boy nursery

My baby is four months old and I think his room is finally done, at least for now. :)
It seems a room is never really done, right?
This time around I did away with bumper pads completely and made a little banner for the front of the crib. I will probably have to remove it when he gets a little older for safety reasons, but it will work for a window as well.



Embroidery hoops with scrapbook paper above the crib

The bookshelf that I made and the cute DI chair I found

The tree I painted and leaves and birds made out of scrapbook paper. This took
a really long time!But I had fun making it.



1 comment:

  1. This is a great looking room, love the hoop decor. I saw you at Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge.

    Today is my blog's first linky party. I would love for you to add this: http://koolbeenz-blog.blogspot.com/search/label/Funky%20Fresh%20Fridays.

    ReplyDelete